Terms & Conditions
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
1. Seats are allotted on First Come First Serve Basis on the as per the availability.
2. Please confirm the availability of the seats in the course you desire before proceeding for applying online. You may either call us at 01374-297 297 or mail us at to know the availability in the desired course serial.
REVISION OF TRAINING FEE
1. As per the directions of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, the fee structure for all mountaineering as well as the adventure courses is revised as under:
01 January 2019 Onwards:
(a) Adventure Course - Rs 7500.00
(b) Mountaineering Courses - Rs 14000.00
2. There will be an increase of 10% in training fee every year.
TRANSFER / CANCELLATION OF SEAT AND REFUND OF TRAINING FEE
To regularize the process of transfer of seat from one course to another and refund of training fee in cases of request for cancellation of confirmed seat, hereby guidelines are formalized w.e.f 01 Mar 2019.
Once seat is confirmed in any course and candidate requests for TRANSFER of seat to subsequent course:-
(a) 30 days prior to commencement of course – Transfer of seat in next available batch without any penalty.
(b) 29 days prior to commencement of course – Transfer of seat in next available batch with 25% of additional fee, which candidate have to pay.
(c) After commencement of course – No transfer or refund is permitted.
(d) The confirmed seat will be transferred only once.
2. Refund of course fee if seat not confirmed in desired course but allotted in NEXT AVAILABLE BATCH.
(a) If Cancellation Done:-
(i) Within 60 days from the date of Confirmation of seat – 100% refund of fee.
(ii) 07 days before commencement of course – 50% deduction of fee
(iii) 06 days prior to commencement of course – No refund
3. Request made for CANCELLATION of course :-
(a) Once seat is confirmed in desired course :-
(i) 07 days before commencement of course – 50% deduction of fee
(ii) 06 days prior or later to commencement of course – No refund
(b) If seat is confirmed & again on request transferred to other course and confirmed second time:-
(i) No further transfer & no refund.
4. Once individual has reported to the institute and he/she is RTU on any ground – No refund will be made.